I stopped reastfeeding about a month ago and I stil haven't gotten my spell. I started my birthcontrol pill 3 days ago. What's going on?
How long after you stop breastfeeding are you supposed to get your time of year?
Doctors unanimously advise that you continue 6 months after you've stopped breastfeeding before you verbs. However, if you're sexually active, the possibility of pregnancy is an issue. It is possible to become pregnant again since you've had another length. So, keep that surrounded by mind.
- My daugter has a hole about 1/4" deep and the size of a piercing in the helix of her ear. What might it be?
- Weight loss help?
- Could it be I.B.S (irritable bowel syndrome)?
- Do you ever taste an onion while you suck a womans nipple?
- Teasing Hair?
- Embarrasing underneath arm wettness?
- Why do some women squirt during sexual intercourse but some don't? And where on earth does the fluid come from?
- Explain Enemic?