my baby is almost 6mths and im fully breastfeeding, i still havent gotten a time yet, next to my other breastfed children i got my time back at 11months, im thinking of getting an iud fitted soon, the non hormonal one, will this spawn my periods return faster?, or kind no difference?
Im breastfeeding, no spell yet, if i attain an iud put in will my spell come?
and i hear the iud gives chunky periods, is this true?,,, thanks
i dont know if it will make your length come.. but i have have 2 of them one after each kid next i got my tubes tied..
they can be highly comfortable.. my first hubby never felt it during sex.. but my 2nd hubby did.. it did fashion sex uncomfortable(or it did for me)
your periods are heavier longer and you will cramp approaching a mother!!
thats why i had mine removed and merely got my tubes tied...
my first one i have for 7 years it was a copper 10 yr one.. the 2nd one i have for 1 year(copper 10 yr) and it was so humiliated i had to acquire rid of it..
and the patch was awful.. i be so hormonal my hubby couldnt stand me and i couldnt stand myself.. just a head up on it
- Im a bit confused?
- How do you put a thumbs up or a thumbs down next to someone's answer?
- Question about getting a pelvic exam and pap smear?
- Is the normal?
- If you hold a yeast infection what happen or what are signs?
- Is the vagina duplicate girth after have a babe?
- It this run of the mill next to a tampon?
- Sudden extreme vaginal wetness contained by the morning