tomorrow will be the end of the first 3 weeks that i've be on Yaz. i've never been on birth control since. im taking it just approaching im supposed to. but now adjectives of the sudden, the past 3-5 night, i cant sleep.
Can Yaz basis insomnia?
i dont really have trouble falling asleep... but after in the region of 2 hours of sleep, im recharged for the day. i used to necessitate 12-13 hours before i be completely recharged.
im not depressed..my almost 2-year relationship is going amazing, school is out so grades arent an issue, my kith and kin life is fine.. i cant expect of anything like that that would affect my sleep pattern.. even when there WERE things wrong, i still slept great.
could yaz be doing this to me? did anyone else hold these side effects? and if not, what else could i be experiencing?!
I have looked at the side effects (there are many) but nought about insomnia
So I guess its some hormonal change? Who know, but as long as you feel fine, I would not verbs if I was you.
http://useinfo-insomnia.blogspot.com/... for more info
- Is it good for a women to douch.?
- Can pregnant women still weight train and do squats and lunges?
- Condoms and heat?
- Bleeding all the time?
- Do guys' hormones highlight once a month close to a girls?
- Is it regular to own strands of fleece growing contained by your boobs when you're eleven?
- I own a cross-question more or less uterus membrane.?
- Period examine...i no everyone is tired on these...but i am wondering..?