Ok, so as embarressing as this is, going to do it anyway. My question is, Is is possible to carry vaginal thrush externally only? I own had thrush formerly, so am familiar next to the symptoms, but over the last few days, I enjoy had a thrush similar to sensation around my clitoris but nowhere else, so is it thrush or what? It's not painful, in recent times moderately annoying.
Gyno question? Women lone please, graphic and men credible to be grossed out.?
* It is NOT an STI, I am in a monogamous relationship and had a full check give or take a few 10 months ago that was verbs.
* I have moral hygiene, shower everyday.
* Last had sex around 3 days ago, unprotected, and didn't get up as I usually do.
Sorry give or take a few the nature of the quiz :S
You have a vaginal infection. There are things you can buy over the counter at walmart. Drink lots of river and avoid cold drinks until it all clears up.
- Veet wax strips. any good?
- Pads or tampons?
- Will I have to wear "heavy duty" bras?
- Lump under my arm could it be lymph node?
- What could own cause my missed interval
- Yeast infection??
- What is the most embarassing piece that happen to you surrounded by a swimming complex?
- Seasonale and Seasonique... what's the difference?