Is cervical cancer detectable by yearly paps?
Is Cervical Cancer?
I enjoy heard if you other have a right pap every year then you are fine. Ask your doc the subsequent time you go within! Also...watch for signs and symptoms!
Any doctor who tell you that you need to enjoy a pap done every 12 months is nothing more than a pervert.
The standard interval between test is 2 years, unless you have have previous questionable test results, contained by which case you should enjoy a smear done every 6 months.
Especially if you are sexually helpful, go every 12 months.
The pap smear is the best test available for the detection of cervical cancer. In Australia, it have now be determined by extensive studies that smearing annually has no more chemical addition effects to improving the statistics for morbidity and mortality than if the smears have been done bi-annually. Hence 2-yearly paps is presently recommended in patients next to previously undetected lesions.
- Does weight affect the size of a womans 'downstairs'>?
- Pap Smear - what do they tell your parents?
- My ob went mean, what if theres something wrong?
- Is lifestyles a good condom to use for safe sex?
- Breast Problems
- Which of the following is TRUE in connection with Birth Control Pills (BCP's)?
- Can i use pelt removal cream close to veet for my 'down there'?
- My c-section blotch is sweillin and getting big lumps..