I just asked a Q as to how long woman's orgasm's finishing... by the sounds of it the average was 10-15 second..
Another Orgasm Q...?
Is it just me or does not even come across worth it? Maybe it all depends on your sex drive... who know.
Man, I'm beside you. I've been celibate for 5 years in a minute, and I haven't had an orgasm surrounded by, like, six months or so. Sometimes I suppose about it--like, "OK, when I turn to bed, yeah, I'm gonna get off"--and consequently when I actually shift to bed I think, "eh, I'd a bit just move about to sleep."
either that, or you in recent times sound similar to you hate sex.. which is in actuality probably another type of mental issue to deal next to.
Classic flash has to be:
"and our orgasm may be short.. but studies show.. it is a full hell of a lot better later a mans!!.. "
I'd basically love to have see the advert in the science mags for volunteers to bear part within these studies!
Also, how exactly did they go roughly speaking 'testing' whose is better? Did they hook up a hundred men on one side and a hundred women on the other to a tool called an 'ooh-ooh-ometer' and afterwards shouted "go!" ? lol
- Please HELP me!?
- Is my gf taking "the pill" correctly?
- Is the second pregencey easyer than the first?
- How accurate is a pregnancy test given at a hospital?
- I similar to it rough?
- What's roughly the second type of birth control pill they try you out on?
- What is the healthiest course for contraception??
- Is nearby anyway of a girl getting her virginity posterior?