My wife has endometriosis. She have been suffering from it for 10 year. It is so throbbing for her, we are unable to own sex. She had the endometrial tissue remove by laser, but it is coming backbone. Even during the time after the surgery, sex was still itchy. We would very much similar to to have a child. Does anyone else own these symptoms or had and found releif?
My pain comes after sex, but it is fruitless enough to be a problem. Taking some twinge medicine beforehand sex can help. I enjoy good results beside using a heating wipe. It is a little ackward but if it help, who cares. Try some different positions. Sometimes the more unusual ones will uncomplicated the pain. Also, don't forget the KY
I never have a problem getting pregnant. I highly recomend charting. If she can return with a good perception of how her own cycle works then getting pregnant might progress smoother. This also helps you know exactly when she is ovulating so if your sex existence is limited you will bring the most buck for your bang (bad pun, I know)
- Hurt "down there.."?
- Female body hair?
- Best deodorant if u sweat a lot?
- If you're stressed out and late on your period about how long does it take to come back?
- Condom situation lend a hand
- How soon after getting the Mirena taken out can you start your interval?
- HELP please?!?!?!?!?
- What are the cons of having sex multiple times everyday?