I know a girl that was diagnosed next to fibroids about 10 yrs ago. She have no symptoms except she says she can not own kids because her uterus is out of shape due to the fibroids. She also say that her doctor told her she needed a hystercetomy but she talked him out of it. She be in her mid-30s when diagnosed. I thought you could still own kids with fibroids unless you be having really discouraging symptoms.
Why would a woman with fibroids next to no symptoms have to enjoy a hysterectomy?
Obviously she was have really bad symptoms if her uterus is in poor condition.
The doctor probably wanted to do a hysterectomy as a preventative device. Of course it is always the tolerant's choice. But her fibroids might grow even more and she might have to own the hysterectomy in the adjectives.
- Hi!! this is not lola it is her cousin, i have a question about constipation??
- When im having sexual intercourse it burns and it is very uncomfortable whats wrong with me>?
- What turns you women on the most?
- Women Going bald?
- Was your first time have sex what you expected it to be?
- Only females answer please, rather personal. Bit apprehensive roughly speaking asking this cross-examine.?
- What can i use ladys solely
- How masses times a week should a average couple own sex?