What is IUD in relation to birth control?
It depends on what type of IUD (inter uterine device) you own. Mirena is a hormone based t-shaped piece explicitly inserted into your uterus.
Paraguard is similar only it's made of copper and doesn't own hormones.
They're usually around 99% effective (same as a pill) but they do enjoy some drawbacks (heavier periods/cramping for a few months).
- What a way to start the day with valentines tomorrow. Can someone help?
- Thrush Question ?
- How accessible are the Morning-After Pills?
- Is there a ** pill?
- About how much money is a breast let-up?
- Does PMS certainly explanation you to gain counterweight?
- Where can i buy a dill doe?
- Female Question..