Im a 21 year old womanly who ise getting married in Septemeber. I have completely lost my sex drive, i own no urge for it and when i do, it is usually during my period. Im getting worried as i wont know how to enjoy my honeymoon as i should do. I enjoy a self image issue at the moment, could this be the aim for why i am uncomfortable doing it? I have sex last week for the first time contained by about 3 months - i have a simultaneous orgasm with my fiance and it be perfect, but in a minute i have no urge to try again! Whats wrong next to me?
Sex Drive gone at 21.?
Body statue problems often contribute to a denial of sexual desire. You may also have a lowered concentration of testosterone contained by your system. Try consulting your physician or seeing a certified sex therapist if it truly bothers you.
- akward topicdischarge?
- Sensation of Sex?
- Is it right to start your period and then not have one the third month?
- I'm 17 about to be 18 in like 3 months and I still haven't got my period is that normal?
- FOR GIRLS! FOR GIRLS! WHO ARE AT LEAST 13 OR UP?
- It's be 31 days and I haven't gotten my time however!!
- Can you use Lotrimin ( Athletes foot cream) for a vaginal yeast infection? ?
- Is it true that almonds clear your boobs grow?