My doctor only placed a clamp (plastic ring) on my tubes. This be done two years ago. I have hear that this is the worse one to have. Is that true? Can I still capture pregnant just as graceful w/out it? Thanks for your help
Can you catch pregnant after a tubal ligation (Clamp)?
Does anyone know the % rate of this one?
It happens more so from this procedure than if the tubes be cut and tied.
In view, this method is reversible. There is no guarrantee that you would be able to get hold of pregnant if you had the clamp taken bad (scarring) but you would have a haphazard.
Remember...I said "in theory".
- Brown discharge?
- What's the best menstral cramp relief?
- Bv / Bacterial Vaginosis :| ew.?
- I haven't had my period for a long time. is that okay?
- Why do my boobs hurt so discouraging
- Are there any long term effects to not wearing a bra?
- A interrogate almost feminine orgasms?
- What is an orgasim?