Okay, so lets read aloud you are HPV postive (which I am not, I have be tested) what are the chances of you dieing because you hold cervical cancer? And what is this 5 year thing finding out you own cervical cancer? Something about how if you find out you own an extra 5 years living or something? If you find out early that you own cervical cancer what do they do and how much longer do you have to live?
The potential hood of dieing from HPV/Cervical Cancer?
your in a madness I had cervical cancer fifteen years ago, I go into hospital got the lumps and bits removed and after five years of smear oral exam was givewn the adjectives clear, i was fine till a startle two years ago when I started bleeding between periods and thought it be back, but turned ouyt after second operation it be lumps on the scar tissue that made me bleed, own regular smear tests, know your body if something doesnt perceive right go yak to doc, they dont bite,
Go to the article below it answers lots of your questions:
- How effective is spermicide when it is used after intercourse?
- I went down on my bf yesterday, & now my throat REALLY hurts?
- I HATE my height!Whats wrong with me!HELP?
- What is this discharge i am having?
- My two 1 Yr. Old pairs of jeans??
- Will I hold my time of year?
- How can you relay if your vagina is tight satisfactory?
- A chocoholics dream?