Why do uterine fibroids rationale clots during the menses?
"If they (fibroids) interfere with the facility of the entire uterus to contract, bleeding will increase and clots are likely to form."
- Is my girlfriend pregnant? PLEASE ANSWER!!?
- How to research good plastic surgeon?
- Period im still concerned.?
- Can a blood test for a pregnancy is accurate on 22nd day.?
- Premature menopause?
- Is it better to drink ginger liquid next to some pulp or liquid near no pulp?
- Since Starting My Periods...?
- Is it possible for me to gain my term very soon.??