I heard some section in singapore which i don't want to have operation, no surgery, no pill, no injection. What do you come up with? Shall i go for it? Any pro and con? Thanks.
Anyway to return with my post natal bust after breastfeeding for 15 months?
women have lost thier bustlines after breastfeeding since the origination of time...its a fact of vivacity.Sort of surgery..there is zilch that you can do
The medicine and form information post by website user , womenanswers.org not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical proposal or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Questions and Answers...
- I had my last period three weeks ago.. i lost my virginity july 4th but ive been bleedin for the past 4 day?
- Is their anything you can do to get your boobs bigger without surgery?
- What are signs for my period is coming?
- I don't know if I should use a tampon, and I'm kinda worried. HEEEEEEEEELP!?
- Unprotected sex dilemma?
- What is a cervix? hmm i forgot?
- Can you support me Please its something i cant toy with this?