I want to hear from women who have have this procedure done. Good stories...and bad.
I am considering Tubal Ligation (permanent birth control)?
I was 32 when I have my tubal and I have not regretted it. There is alot of freedom knowing that I dont hold to worry more or less birth control.
the only point I can suggest is to put ALOT of thought into this decision. You inevitability to be absolutely unshakable that you are okay with not have anymore kids.
IF IN DOUBT, DON'T! wait until you are 100% positive that you are going to be okay beside it.
as for the procedure,, for me it was a piece of cake. I have a little bruising and that be it. I healed pretty briskly. nowadays, it is an straightforward surgery. the scar is give or take a few 1/2 inch and it is in my belly button so no one can see it.
Talk to your ob/gyne
Also, I'm 23 and hold no children, so I have a especially hard time finding anyone to do this procedure on me. If you're childish and have no kids, you'll own to shop around.
- This is kinda nasty. girls only!?
- On the pill for 2 days..had unprotected sex with my husband..sore boobs,tired,discharge.from pill or pregnant?
- Question about the new cervical cancer shot.?
- Is it normal for urine to smell?what is your urine suppose to smell like?
- I am getting the copper iud contained by 2 weeks. What hold be your experiences near it?
- Embarrasment within School?
- Tubal ligation press?
- Whats wrong next to me?? serious Q!?