Not sure if it is because of the breastfeeding or something else. Anyone ever heard of or experienced this past?
I am a breastfeeding mom who have noticed closely more bruises.?
It's what I like to refer as my kid sucking my brain cells through my breasts. It's because presently we mothers have another human man to look after so we are paying less attention to what we are doing. We consequently bump into everything but never notice
- How come athletic women do not get their periods?
- Is something wrong?
- I'm a single mom with a 18 month old son and i need some kind of energy pill to get me through the day.?
- The morning after pill?
- Is it true that UK women drink during their pregnancy?
- How do I relieve these cramps?
- Physical nouns and pregnancy tryout?
- Please please give a hand me?