I'm 13 and have have my period for almost four years in a minute. I experience very aching cramping, occasional painful bowel movements, and occasionally do I experience painful urination. I researched Endometriosis quicker and found that pelvic pain is one of the ascendant symptoms of this disease, but I don't have any backache at all. Only one of my relatives have the disease (my dads sister). My mother doesn't have it any. I have not be to any doctor for anything in years, and I am concerned. What do you all regard as?
How do I know if I own Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is quite pink in teenagers; probability of you having it are immensely slim indeed. If you are still concerned, talk to your mother to lift you for a gynecological evaluation.
You possible could own endometriosis, but you could also have cyst on the ovaries, another condition that I can not spell but I have and that is that instead of the egg carrying through, it shoots out and explodes and make you really ill.any number of things.
I KNOW that going to the gyn does not nouns like a fun piece, and it is NOT, but you need to move about to be sure that nothing serious is wrong near you. Please take this counsel, and good luck
ps: notify ur mom that ur not to young. Tell her that in a minute a days its dangerous not to win things checked out too early. Theres so various problems now its better to be up to date than longing u hadnt done it earlier.
- How can i loose weight really fast. I dont want to starve myself. HELP!!1?
- Is summer's eve douch good for you?
- I have a pressure in my chest i think its due to gas,how do i get rid of it?
- How do celebrities avoid stretch marks during pregnancy?
- For GIRLS ONLY !! Period? or sick?
- GIRLS: should i shave the pubic curls down by my vagina?
- Period Question? Girls just!?
- I want to return with an IUD, my doctor say my vagina is too small...?