I'm 13 and get really discouraging cramps every month when I menstruate, and someone told me I may have Endometriosis. My mom doesn't own it but one of my aunts does. My mom told me that if I were to attain it, she would have to enjoy it because it is only inherent from your mother. I just considered necessary to make sure.
Women, is Endometriosis inherent?
Yes its hereditary, but you don't other get things from your parents. Like my sister have red hair and nobody does except my grandma. My aunt have endometriosis, not my mom, but they thought i had it some time ago.
these are both sites that can give you some great info on this subject.
- ANSWER PLEASE!! fast ways to lose weight healthy?
- My boobs hurt.and itch..whyy!?
- Prune Juice as a laxative?
- Does my hymen have to be broken if i want to use tampons?
- If your doctor doesn't charge you for appointments you miss or no form card can that connote he like you?
- What BMI should a 14 yr behind the times enjoy if she 5ft 7.5?
- Can you own PCOS at 16?