I have a tubal ligation a year and a half ago. Since I have it done, I spend about three weeks every month beside constant pain and cramps. It evens wake me from my sleep. I have a strange insurance plan and the HMO is terrible and the doctor say that it is "all surrounded by my head". He has not ordered any test for me and tells me only take midol or something over the counter. The doctor who perform the tubal has since retired and I can not stand this bright doctor as he is completely ignoring me. I am not imagine this, I am in much torment. Does anyone else have any experience next to this?
Are you in profoundly of pain since tubal ligation?
I know what your talking something like.I had tubal ligation 15 years ago,and be 2 a couple docters.They say duplicate thing 2 me its adjectives in my organizer.I'm not a person who take drugs or likes taking medcations.But sometimes the anguish is so bad ,adjectives i can do is crawl in a orb and try to deal.My paps allways come bac clear and accurate.
- My last period was Feb 8th and was normal when should i take a pregnacy test?
- Adding on to my other ?
- Can a women with her tubes tied have invetro fertilation?
- Is it unhealthy for females to let pets sit on their lap?
- Why is here blood...?
- Is it impossible to do this most night?
- Breast growth?
- I simply see a interrogate around wearing a bra while sleeping? ?