after breastfeeding for 9 months, when do you start getting yoru period again?
After breastfeeding when do you gain your period subsidise?
1st bravo for breastfeeding!
i loved every second, okay not the sore nipples. hahaha
mine returned 2-3 months later
if u stop cold turkey, maybe sooner
i kinda did formula and bf at impossible to tell apart time, i really loved the experience.
The medicine and vigour information post by website user , womenanswers.org not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical warning or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Questions and Answers...
- Have any women out there pee in to a mens urinal with any luck doing it?
- Excessive discharge?
- If i have white blood cells and blood in my urine what is wrong wiyh me?
- I need help losing weight whats the best pill?
- IUD for females never be pregnant. is this not dangerous?
- Getting First Period Faster?
- I want 2 do something really freaky beside my husband!?
- Do u give attention to its possible that i will obtain pregnant if myself and my boyfriend hold sex ones a week?