I have dreadful cramps during my period. I used to enjoy to stay home from School because of them. I have other had a deeply heavy flow and my period last 6-7 days. What Causes Menstrual Cramps?
What cause Menstrual Cramps?
the muscles round the auterus are constantly working to help the uterus shed it's bin liner, they do so much work they sometimes cramp up. Having strong muscles in that are can help, so try to keep hold of up on your abdominal exercises, kegel and pelvic floor exercises etc. Having an orgasm causes those muscles to relax for a bit while, so when they get impossible masturbation can be used for some relief.
also, the use a lot of women capture diarhea before their spell starts is so their abdominal muscles can focus their energy on the uterus and not on moving bowel movements
Uterine contractions are caused by prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are a unprocessed substance made by the body; uterine prostaglandins cause uterine contractions. Strong uterine contractions explanation the blood supply to the uterus to temporarily shutdown, depriving the uterine muscle of oxygen and setting up the cycle of menstrual contractions and pain.
- Do most girls prefer a man's @ with the top skin off or still on?
- What is the best tampon brand for first time users?
- First yeats infection kinda nervous.?
- Is there hope? Please help. I want to be okay?
- What should i do roughly speaking this bleeding problem?
- What is the oldest age u will draw from ur time of year ?
- 32C cup size big for 14 year outdated ?
- Period cross-question?