How old can a woman grasp cervical cancer?
You can be any age and get cervical cancer.
Afer menopause, a woman's risk of cervical, uterine, ovarian, or breast cancer greatly increases due to the deficiency of estrogen production.
As the body ages, the immune system also becomes a sufferer of time and it cannot protect us as well as it did surrounded by our youth. Our healing time is slower, whether it be from colds, injuries, or other diseases.
Overall strength and avoidance of known carconigenic materials (food, industry, etc.) also play a role in our risk for cancerous cell growth. Genetics too, play a role; one that we cannot necessarily control, but at lowest we have an awareness of our risk factor and can avoid certain behaviors that would increase those risks.
Peace and dutiful luck,
- Does using a?
- Girls only question about period?
- Losing my gut?
- Women who have breast implants?
- Okay have anyone see the comercial for that birth control pill that make u singular hold 4 period respectively month...?
- My moved out breast is bigger than my right breast, seriously bigger! brand of saggier.?
- Same size clothing no situation my counterweight?
- Just curious..? (women with the sole purpose, please)?