I heard roughly chronic pelvic pain and severe cramping. But is that it? What are adjectives the pains that come with Endometriosis, and is subsidise pain other associated with this unique disease?
What kind of twinge do you get if you own Endometriosis?
No there can be adjectives sorts of pain and other issues w/ Endo. I grasp severe cramping in my abdomen and lower fund. It also causes backache by my right kidney (endo implant is terrifically close to my kidney), nauseousness, fatigued, sleeplessness, and headaches. I don't know if fund pain is Always associated w/ Endo, but it could be possible depending on where on earth the endo implants are located. I use Cura Heat pad when I am at work (they work like a heat pad w/out the cord) and when I am at home I enjoy a heating wipe in the living room by the couch and one in my room by my bed. Heat really help relieve some of the cramps.
- Is this normal?
- Spotting once again?
- Whats the difference between pms and pregnancy symptoms?
- What's a yeast infection? and how to get rid of it?
- Question around the pill (yaz specifically)?
- What is going on? Should i be worried?
- Boob genetic query :P
- Really doomed to failure cramps. Already have my time of year.?