I have be diagnosed with HPV and have the cancer causing strain. Had a hysterectomy due to stage 4 cervical dysplasia as some malignant lesion removed from my labia. Now I have what I am almost positive as wart but have not be sexually active within over 18 months.
What are the likelihood of carrying more than one strain of the HPV virus?
I have at lowest two different kinds of HPV. I own a kind that cause cervical cancer for me about 6 years ago and I own a kind that cause genital warts for me more or less a year ago. So, it's definitely possible you could own two or more different kinds.
- I have not had my period in 2 mths, I took 3 pregnancy tests all negative, What else could be wrong?
- When does one stop growing?
- Female part?
- I have a red area on y breast?
- Going to the coast"someone comes to visit"??
- How do I return with out of an rude relationship?
- GilrsS? facilitate?