When it's the first day of my extent, I usually get such bleak cramps, I want to sit in bed and sleep adjectives day!
Bad Menstrual Cramps!?
I know calcium alleviates the throbbing, but milk makes me sick when I drink it while on my time of year. So I take calcium supplements & Midol. But sometimes that doesn't work as very well as I'd like.
I know working out also help, but my muscles get so sore it hurts to do it.
What are some things I can do to contentment the cramping?
I know the notion as I go through that every month myself! Here are some of my most trusted remedies that I use and it works every time.
1. Take spasm killers which is especially formulated for time of year pain eg. Naprogesic. Take this as soon as you know that your time has arrived. This formulation usually target the muscles from where the blood is released. Don't skulk for the cramps to arrive.
2. Take herbal teas to sooth and calm similar to: Camomile tea and Evening Primrose tea found in the Health food shops. add honey to it. It really help.
3. Use hot water bottles on your lower belly. This really provides relief. Get your mum or sister ,to pass you a good mould on your lower back to relax the muscles.
4. You should try situps and other abdominal excercises day after day and not only when you enjoy period cramps. This will strengthen your muscles and supply you an overall good workout so that when your cramps arise your body is ready for it.
All the above is smooth and readily available. It works for me adjectives the time.
*heated body pads
*limit fast food consumption
- Why do your breasts swell during your period? (women only)?
- Pregnancy? Confused and need advice!?
- 15 year old girl want to loss 20 pounds before may 19 what can i eat to loss ot?
- Normal period but still feeling symptoms?
- Is mortal biosexual rong?
- Is it ok when sex hurts?
- Does the pink patch rly work?
- I tramp within to my nephew room and he be masturbating i told him i be sorry but what should i do something like it?