I have little red bumps on my vagina almost close to pimples but more like wart i read some st6uff and it is a signh of HPV but im 13 and haven't been sexually alive yet or ever. Is this disease solely sexually transmitted or is it transmitted in other ways? I haven't started my extent so I haven't had "irregulalr flow" or anything.
Doctors one and only!: Is HPV a sexually trasmitted disease ONLY?
I'm not a doctor, I'm a Nurse and I have HPV 16, those little red bumps are not, HPV. The HPV virus that cause genital warts do not look approaching pimples. They are fleshy areas. have you see what a wart looks like on the foot? Warts on the hands and foot are also caused from HPV. Doctors freshly think HPV is cause from sexual transmission, here are cases of non-sexual transmission. Tell your mom and ask her to filch you to the doctor. Good Luck
Anytime you develop vaginal bumps, sores, it is a angelic idea to see a doctor as soon as possible. The symptoms that you are describing could be related to a sexually transmitted infection...
- Question about D&C?
- How much do I have to weigh to get my period?
- My legs and feet are swollen what can i do to help them go do fast?please Help!..and i'm NOT preganet
- Is it true that it feels better when u have sex on ur period?
- Can substantial breasts do stern spasm?
- Whats her hit and miss contained by this indubitable baggage?
- Bowel Movements Questions?
- How long does it steal to move about put a bet on to "normal" after transfer?