Does anyone know if this form of birth control cuts down on your milk production?
Mirena birth control and breastfeeding?
no, Its the safe birth control for mother who are breastfeeding. I have mine for 3 years and after had my son I have no problem with producing milk. I hope this help. If you are having trouble producing milk please progress see a doctor for help.
- Ovarian cysts and nausea?
- Are my breasts the right size for my age?
- Can the period loses the ability to concentrate and studying abilities?
- My periods KILL ME!! What to do?
- This press is to the relations who enjoy have the Mirena IUD.?
- I purely get my spell what should I use?
- My best friend get her term.and shes panicky to communicate her mom?
- Where do i jump?