Ok, so I got my interval today and I'm at work. Right now I surface as though i'm not going to make it another 3 hours. I acquire out of here at one and it's only 10:15pm as of right presently. I'n 23 years old, and my body feel like it's 50. I'm so tired, and my blood pressure is 140/80...i'm a nurse, so I know this is slightly big, esp. for my age. Sorry everyone, i just thought i'd tolerate it all out...I freshly wanna go home and cart a bath and snuggle up surrounded by bed...
I'm soooo tired! Please lend a hand...?
I'm 21 and I'm so tired adjectives the time. I live on coffee and I don't think that's pious. I took a thyroid test back and it turned out I had hyperthyroidism. I be told maybe it's due to giving birth, I be told to take another exam after a while but I never did. I still feel tired so I'm thinking of checking it again. It's probably you're thyroid if you sleep very well and still tired throughout the day.
You have time to go to womenanswers.orgs while at work?
- I haven't had a period since the 1st. week of jan.07 and my tubes are tied what should i do?
- What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- I had surgery last Friday for cysts on my ovaries and removal of scar tissue. I had moderate pain , but.
- Is it good to get the mirena iud if i dont have any kids some one told me there is a?
- Prozac...and its sexual side effects?
- Yeast infections??
- Hey girls!?
- Could I Be Too Mentally Exhausted To Worry?