I have SEVERE endometriosis. In December of 2006 I have an exploratory laparoscopy because I have endometriosis, I have an ovarian cyst, and I had a huge fibrous tumor. Following surgery the doctor explained in recent times how extreme the endometriosis was. Because my endo be so bad, my doctor HIGHLY recommend Lupron, however I have merely read such negative side affects and I'm afraid. I own been on continous birth control since the surgery so that I don't enjoy a period. I don't hold to explain the pain because you already know if you enjoy endo.
Endometriosis and Lupron?
I've made an appointment with my doctor to own my first injection May 19th, but I've had that same appointment twice and I've cancelled them because I don't know if I'm prepared. I'm so thankful I found womenanswers.orgs because I can hear from women who hold experience.
I want to hear from the women who have individually tried Lupron and I want to know what you think. Thanks contained by advance.
Get a second assessment from one of the specialty excision centers that treat only Endo. There is a apology they don't use GnRH agonists and other suppressive meds; the key to relieving symptoms long possession is the meticulous removal of all disease from adjectives locations (not superficial laser vaporization, etc. or drug therapy).
See http://www.centerforendo.com, http://www.endometriosissurgeo... http://www.drcook.com, http://www.endoexcision.com for some information and additional resources.
- Does anyone have or know of someone that has endometriosis?
- Dealing with my period on a big hiking trip?
- Has your gyno ever told you that you have?
- My mother said if I use tampons and my hymen ends up breaking, I will no longer be a virgin. Is this true?
- Is there a way to get bigger breast without taking pills?
- Can your extent be behind schedule because///?
- My length blood is black.. not red?
- Should i be worried?!?