My mother is suffering from fibroids and has just now suffered from severe pain - have anyone else had like experience?
How did you feel when you have Fibroids?
she also suffers from bleeding - would be good to hear your view.
35 when I have hysterectomy due to fibroids. I'm 50 now. I'd be suffering for many years - embarrassingly hard to digest periods, clots, agony so severe I was close to endorsement out, couldn't go out for at tiniest 3 days until things started to ease, couldn't drive, so so tired and anaemic. Life be miserable. Huge fibroid that caused me problems during surgery, and took pretty some time to recover. However, it be the best days work I've ever done and I dont regret it one bit - life changed for the better. Hope your mum get an appointment soon.
- OK NEED TO KNoW?
- How do you know if your loose?
- Trouble orgasming.?
- Has anyone felt really nauseous in the morning while on yaz?
- Birth control IUD?
- Menstrual cycle problem...is it serious?
- I get maried for ending 2 month, but still i m not human being pragnant. Actually previously conjugal i have a fundamentally irregu
- I haven't gotten my interval, but didn't enjoy so sex so why am I behind schedule?