Menopause...eek at 36! What should I expect:? How long stable? How do I get rid of the excess weightiness? EEK!
It's no fun is it? I have surgical menopause shoved on me when I had to own a total hysterectomy. If your having hot flashes, excessive substance gain and the rest of the symptoms seek your docs proposal from what I was told this could later a very long time, everyone is different but it usually last until we woman reach the call a halt of our mid ages. Fortunately for me I have have very few symptoms solidity gain is one and getting it off have been intensely very difficult. I take a hot flash maybe one every two or three months but my mother contained by law get them several times a day. Your doc should be capable of tell you what to expect or your mom if she's gone through rash menopause. Good luck.
whether this is so. Thirty six is a bit premature, although it does develop. Everyone goes through their own point. For some it lasts for several years. Weight gain tend to be part but intake healthy and exercising will give support to. Again confirm this with a doctor who will communicate you what supplements to take for you as an individual.
- Those darn Strechmarks!?
- For how long should I take anticonceptive pills, without a healt risk?
- I have been having really bad cramps and i dont even have my period yet what do i do?
- An area around my nipples itch.. what may cause that to happen?
- I want a tubal reversal?
- I hold have my tubes tied for 10 yrs in a minute and ending month i didnt take my term at adjectives and i still havent and it?
- Soreness when move upper not here side of stomach button comes on during afternoons, lots of weave anyone aid?
- Masturbation back?