I am 25, just get back on birth control after a few years of person off. I've be having profusely of breakthrough bleeding this first month. Today I finished the last of my alive pills for my first month and I had unprotected sex today. It say that you are protected after the first 7 days. I'm just worried because I'm hoping I begin my pills at the right time. (My periods be very irregular). Has anyone else be nervous give or take a few this or am I just worrying over zilch?
How do you know if your birth control is working?
you should probably be ok i used to forget my pills alot and didnt get pregnant but i guess everyones body is different i wouldnt worry nearly it to much
- Desperately need and effective exercise program that will help me to get rid of my big belly?
- Are there any ways to grow a girls height after 3or 4 years of her puberty?
- My daughter is suffering from foul smelling vagina. need advise.?
- Stomach fat?
- Anyone know whats going on?
- Why do my nipples hurt . my spell is suppoed to be coming this week does thast enjoy smething to near it?
- Is it to skinny if im 5'4" and 105lbs?
- I'm so tired adjectives the time...HELP!?