I have be spotting for about two and partly weeks now. I don't start my term until the beginning of the month. I deduce the spotting started a couple of days after my period. It's be somewhat off and on (mostly on) beside some brown discharge. I have gain some weight surrounded by the past two weeks. I've have some cramping, but not very much. I know I stipulation to see the GYN, but I'm just wondering what it could be.
Spotting for 2.5 weeks, what could it be?
If you are not on pills, later maybe you are not ovulating at adjectives because of some hormonal imbalance and the inside layer is being shed irregularly. Please consult your ob-gyn. They can pinpoint the exact problem and also treat it.
- Do any of you girls know any good web-sites for tips on hair styling?
- Female Question?
- I got the all clear today for cervical cancer after my treatment.?
- How long should you have eggwhite cervical mucus?
- How to remove quill around genetial areas ?
- Why do women twitch their foot when their legs are crossed?
- I "pleasure myself"?
- I haven't had my period all summer. and i'm still a virgin! what do i do?