I had my tubes tide within July of 06 and still today my periods are 10 days long next to the first 3 days just spotting next 4 days of heavy bleeding and 3 days of spotting again. Then this month I have some spotting in between. I had a tot in may of 06 and no birth control after that and no birth control past baby.. MY period have other been mundane before and after i hold had my kids. I own 3.
Longer period after a tubal ligation?
So is this normal and i should freshly deal next to it or should i talk to obgyn just about it?
Thanks for the help.
Several of my friends and I own had impossible to tell apart problem. I have read some medical journal that speak of the 'probability' that Tubals increase heavy period, but I think in attendance's not much to be done.
I had my tubal 9 years ago, after my ending child, and it sent me into terrible period, and I developed endometriosis and PCOS.
What I have in a minute is the Mirena IUD. It has like hormones as Depo Provera, and it took 18 months, but it has finally made my period manageable--about 6-7 days.I would often bleed for 25 days beforehand I got it.
I'd see your GYN asap and see what can be done. I wait 7 years before I took management and I wish I'd gone to the Dr. much sooner.
- Is this depo going to get out of my system soon?
- Problem down there? Don't know what's happening?
- Infection that won't go away?
- Is it ok to have sex all day everyday?
- Snoring is driving me batty?
- How do you know if your milk ducts??
- Now i gain weights and i dont exercise at adjectives.What is the best diet?
- Around August I notice stretch grades on my breasts, and they hurt and are other tender, but I'm not going up