I had my third child ten months ago and havent breastfed within nine months. I still lactate. Is this normal. With my first child, I lactated even three years after her birth and I with the sole purpose breatfed for a couple months. My breasts are small and they're not "full" or anything. They lactate at the slightest amount of pressure. Has this happened to anyone else?
Lactating when you're not breastfeeding?
You should tell your dr. It could be merely a normal ebb and flow - and it probably is. Have them check your prolactin hormone level. In scarce instances, a pituitary tumor can cause this. It is totally rare though. Go capture checked.
- Is it illegal to mail birth control pills?
- If u have a boyfriend but cant stop flirting with other boys?
- Does anybody on here live in roundrock,TEXAS??
- Women, already had feet shame in using finger slippers?
- To the ladies: i only get switched to loestrin 24 ...i be wondering if i could draw from some feedback on it ...?
- Period?!?!? serve!?
- I hold my first pap smear tomorrow and own some question...?
- Myth or truth, ladies solitary please.?