Is it ok to eat it once a week every week or should I be consumption two cans a month?
Is it not dangerous to eat one can of chunk fluffy tuna while breastfeeding?
Because it has be proven tuna contains mercury, the FDA warns against feed to children younger than 6 years of age, and only once a month. Since you are breastfeeding, I would put away some other fish, not tuna. Please read this link from a elected representatives site about the risks of ingestion tuna.
I thought I did give a serious answer. Do not guzzle it because of the mercury that is contained by it.
eat six can tuna is good for you...unless your not taking it out of the can??...Lets
At first I be going to answer WHY not?
but you got silly
You could drink a tuna sandwitch every day and Mac cheese & tuna every darkness and any well balenced collation.
Do you have some superstitution more or less your baby growing cat wiskers..?
But good luck, I don't ruminate it'd be too bad, but I'd can`t stand to chance it.
- Why do big women bother? above a D cup - can you feel anything?
- Didn't want to ask on here, but didn't have a choice?
- Weight after sex?
- Why do I get nauseated before my period sometimes?
- U guys don't grasp I own be on birthcontrol 4 1 & a partially years next to no prob till very soon?
- Did you really gain solidity next to Depo Provera?
- What would happpen if a guy took midol ?
- When i make a contribution my boyfriend..?