What cultural group of you part of? Does this influence how you quality about your breasts?
What do you breasts symbolize to you? How does you culture influence your breast health assistance?
In your culture do you believe women are forthcoming in have tests done & speaking next to heathcare workers about their breast condition?
Do any beliefs discourage you from speaking medical attention? (don't want to undress in public, your husband must be present if you are going to undress, etc.)
Do you think you beliefs going on for personal space effect you having specfic exams (mammograms done)?
Would it clear a difference to you if it were a man or a women technologist performing the exam?
Do you hold any beliefs that make you reluctant to touch your own breasts to get something done a breast self examination?
If you required a mastectomy would that be approved of by your religion, relatives, friends? Would it affect your status as a women in your social group?
Is in attendance a social structure that effects what decision you may spawn about robustness care?
Anything else that would take home you more comfortable during such an exam?
I'm from the eastern module of the U.S and Yes, I feel women lug appropriate measures to get their breasts examined.
- I am not getting my periods from past 2 months?
- Too frequent periods what does it mean?
- If i get a pelvic exam will my hymen break and will i be in horrible pain!? im a virgin, any alternatives?
- I just found out i have Endometriosis, dose any one have this and what did they do for it?
- I have my period but i diddnt tell anyone so wat should i do ?
- What is a pap smear??
- Sex is sooo aching for me?
- Can I carry pregnant?