I've been have sex for 4 years now, and I cannot soak up it or get the big "O" because it's scratchy when my boyfriend thrushes in philosophical. I get horrible cramps when it's that time of the month. I also cramp up after sex. Is it possible that I hold a Tilted Uterus or Endometriosis? Are either of those heritable? It's extremely painful for me to use tampons, and I catch UTI's often. When I steal out a tampon, my vagina is so tight it hurts to take it out! it's adjectives dry and it hurts really really bad. Please serve! does anyone else experience this?
Do I own a Tipped/Tilted Uterus or Endometriosis?
It is possible to have both. Some women near Endo have a retroverted or anteflexed uterus; other women near Endo do not. Still others have a tilted uterus, but no Endo.
Tilted uterus, within either direction, is extremely adjectives and usually does not cause any issues contained by terms of fertility, etc. Endo, instead, can cause adjectives the things you mention and more...it sounds more like your symptoms are unambiguously due to Endometriosis.
Endo is hereditary; women next to a relative who also has Endo have a 6x greater risk of having the disease herself. There is greatly of info located here, which I think you will find invaluable in jargon of understanding the disease and obtain advice for best treating it:
Hope that help; good luck.
- Is there really a 'g' spot on women or not? Most women I had sex with (long before I got married) said no, but
- Do you like your period?
- Iliosacral Joint?
- Does losing your virginity hurt?
- My sex natural life is suffering after childbirth, grown-up answers just!?
- Can the pill stop antibiotics working?
- GIRLS ONLY PLZ! give a hand?
- When i stick my penis into my gf and jump thoughtful. she say im poking something and it really hurts her. wat is it?