I had my tubes tied almost 5 years ago. Since then i hold had period every 2 to 3 weeks, it varies. I hold no schedule to my term, which makes it complex to plan intimate activities. I am getting married in a few months and would similar to to know that i am not going to be on my period, on the nuptials date. So how do i get my spell stopped? I assume that i cannot take BC pills, since i hold had a tubal. I am 34, smoke, and hold family history of stroke and heart attack.
How do i return with my period stopped after have a tubal ligation?
Unfortuantely the lone way to stop it is to use hormones such as BCpills. Your risk factor are really high really making that not an picking. Talk to your physician about this. There may be modern stuff on the market that could aid.
congrats on the nuptials.
- Stretch marks--how to avoid them when your pregnant?
- I have a kidney infection. I haven't had a period in almost 2 months now. The blood test, urine, and ultraso
- Can drinking liquor make you menstruate quicker?
- Urine problem?
- Weak pelvic muscles?
- Best tampon?
- I have my period for 2 days they where on earth really bedside light consequently they stopped i own be response nausea?
- My mom is 40 and have have her menstrual extent for 30 days in a minute, what could be wrong?