Are there any foods a woman can chomp through to prevent menstrual cramps?
I don't know about food but drinking adequate water for roughly speaking two days before you start will support LOTS!! The more water you drink while you are on your time of year will keep you from bloating, too. If you do not catch enough fluids your body will retain it's own.
There are herbal teas resembling red clover and raspberry leaf.
I've singular heard rumours in the region of soy/tofu being positive.
- Women's troubles!!?
- Do you like your boobs?
- When i shave i get scares what causes this?
- My vagina smells sometimes and it burns when I am having intercourse?
- Can I hold sex?
- Orgasming past time of year?
- What's the longest a menstrual cycle can be?
- How do you verbs a females genital nouns?