usually it takes close to 28 days to start up again, but it has solitary been 14, it have never done this before.
I stopped my spell on feb 1 and i started today, its only be 14 days. why is this?
Having a time this soon needs to be evaluated by your doctor to determine what exactly is occurring. Periods can be artificial by many things including stress, cargo gain/loss, thyroid, hormonal imbalance, infection, malady, medications, polyp, cyst, amongst other reason. The only passageway to know for sure exactly what is going on is to see your doctor for an exam and testing.
- How to stop my period for vacation? Without mom knowing!?
- What are good measurements and weight?
- Anxiety and pregnancy- what is the SAFEST way to treat?
- Anyone know where i can rent a wheelchair in Calgary,Canada?
- Whats your experience beside mirena?
- First time on the pill is this typical?
- I did something really discouraging.?
- Period every ten days?