I have aching on my side for a few weeks that wouldn't go away and after a couple dr. visit I was given a CT scan. They found zilch wrong with my kidneys which they suspected may be the rationale but I was told they saw something wrong. They believed it be fibroid(s) and I should go to the ob/gyn asap. I not here not knowing what it even was and if this is serious or only just a common problem. Please relieve.. I'm scared to manufacture an appointment.
I'm a 21/f beside suspected fibroids. I'm worried...should I be?
Fibroid tumors (and don't let that word panic you) are a very adjectives finding in women. They're usually benign and cause little problem. But first you must be diagnosed next to this. At this point, you don't know that you have any fibroids at adjectives. Your OB/Gyn will do a pelvic exam and may even do sonography. Please don't worry at this stage. Even if it turns out to be fibroids, they usually aren't a big contract and if necessary, they can be treated both surgically and nonsurgically.
- What is tss?
- I never had a vaginal orgasm?
- Hysterectomy question, Ladies..?
- What does it mean when you have white stuff leak on your underwear?
- Transvaginal ultrasounds..what happen to your reproductive?
- I enjoy to see a urologist because i hold getting kidney infections and UTI's. What types of test will she do?
- Loss of Appetite, Any model what's wrong?
- Girls..back me please! im so anxious!?