I am 11 days post-op. I had my implant placed underneath the pectoral muscle. I am wondering if it is normal that I can touch the plastic wall of the implant through my skin? I can't be aware of this all over, it is of late along the bottom of both breasts, near the breast fold. I am posting here because I can't get my doctor, since it is the weekend.
Should I know how to feel my breast implant through my skin?
Yes. Most regularly, the implant is much larger than the pectoral muscle lying over it. In the places where on earth there is no muscle over top, you may know how to feel the surround. This is one of the few GOOD things about silicone versus saline. Silicone feel and often looks much more unprocessed than the saline implants. However, the bottom dash is that no matter what form of implant you seize, the breast will no longer feel or exploit like a completely unconscious breast. The best we can hope for is that it will look like one! That's why it is call "Cosmetic" surgery... it only affects how we appear.
- Pain during mensuration period?
- How much time after I've started on the pill should I wait?
- HOW TO FINGER YOURSELF? ANY ADViCE?
- Is 100 pounds normal for me? I am 13?
- Ortho tri cyclen, is it not dangerous, will i achieve pregnant?
- Is it impossible to use someone elses bc pills?
- Girls do you ever procure tired of sitting near your legs crossed?
- How long do the next to drawls from manana second?