I'm new to this, so forgive any newbie mistakes...what be your experiences when your cycles returned while BFing? My daughter is 6 months old and I've be cramping every month for the past four....is this typical of your experience (every 2 or so weeks...I CRAMP UP for a week or two, and afterwards nothing for the subsequent couple of weeks). They feel remarkably much like the elderly menstrual cramps, but go on for MUCH LONGER past they go away...
Return of the monthlies -- aka, cycles during breastfeeding?
While breastfeeding your uterus contracts kinda like your cramping on your length. It contracts to help shrink rear to its normal size after childbirth. It is mundane although your uterus should be back to its common size by now, the perform of breastfeeding still causes this counterattack. If it hurts or bothers you a lot my obstetrician told me Motrin be the best for cramping and is safe to use while breastfeeding.
Hope I help at least rather bit.
- Whats the best course of contraception?
- Peeing in the shower? is this gross? i mean does it really matter sence your in the shower getting clean?
- Can i stop my period?
- Do you lose your virginity by fingering yourself?
- Is it allow to own sex even if you still own a length?
- Why are pornstars and population that shoot home video for "youporn" SO CARELESS?
- Stretch grades what do i do?!?!?
- I call for back to shorten my interval