Can HPV cause women to go and get more bacterial infections or yeast infections?
Info just about HPV?
Not that I have ever hear of. some strands cause different things though... some strands can impose warts/cervical cancer others only basis one or the other and some no symptoms at all. There are currently over 100 different strands of HPV so anything is possible. However it is most feasible a different source that is causeing it. After getting one cleared up study what you eat, drink, how you wipe... ect. Some foods may aid in a yeast infection and if you can pin point it later you may be able to avoid them better. Wipeing the wrong bearing (back to front) can cause microbes to get surrounded by places you don't want it! Your or a guys dirty hand can aid this as capably, getting bacteria within places you want to avoid getting it. Make sure you are cleaning your area resourcefully too getting in all the nook and what not.There is also just the possiblility that you are prone to them more after others. It is always best to ask your doctor for suggestion more personalized for you. Hope you can get it lower than control! Good luck!
Yeast infections are typically caused by hormonal imbalance or douching or dietary complications or a lack of cleanliness.
- I want to break my hymen before my first sex,because i dont want my boyfriend to know im a virgin?
- How can you break your hymen?
- OB/GYNs in Houston, TX who will take ex-military Insurance?
- Any 'natural' ways to help get my periods back?
- I am afraid of sex ,It sounds terribly itchy?
- Have you gotten pregnant on birth control?
- Does Oxybutynin enjoy a side effect on sexual commotion or dryness in relation to sexual diversion?
- Do you get hold of more bloated at the start or finish off of your interval?