Is it possible for a virgin to get cervical cancer? How plausible is it?
Anyone next to a cervix can get cervical cancer...individual a virgin doesn't eliminate the risk, a moment ago reduces it.
Talk to your doc in the order of your risk level if you are concerned...
- Guys: What is the most effective way you've given a female an orgasm?
- Ladies: How do you deal with cramps?
- Can anyone who has tried them give me info. about Breast enlargement Pills?
- My period still hasn't arrive.. i'm 4 days late.. should i be worried?
- 14 year antediluvian boobs .. conventional ?
- What are the effects of birth control?
- How do birth control pills affect your time?
- My mom have a breast ultrasound, findings be that she have small cystic nodules surrounded by both breasts. explain pls?