After having my little one i got the average period for 6 to 7 weeks after, but my babe-in-arms is 7and a half months behind the times and i am breastfeeding and still haven't recived my period is that normal
Is it ordinary to not have your length while breastfeeding?
Yes it is. While you are breastfeeding, your body produces a hormone that suppresses your menstrual cycle.
I own "Irish Twins" too, and it's been one heck of a trip raise those two babies, they are now 3 & 4 and love every minute of it!
- Why do I get constipated around the time I ovulate?
- Sex with your girl friend while having PERIODShow danger that could get ?
- Does any one have this problem?
- How can i control this?
- What could this be?
- Anti-Odor Ball Sac Spray? Various Scents?
- Women - how do you shave down at hand and avoid the bumps that appear after? also - how do you prevent prickling
- Can u hv boobs a size bigger later D?