BY using condom for oral sex can we get HIV?
I have fillipino girlfriend.i dont know her much.i did her question paper for HIV 1&2 and for VDRL and RPR from laboratory.Both tests be negative.after 2 days i put condom and she did oral sex for me.Next day i start discern little pain within penis.This way can i infected near any STD or HIV??Wht happens if she is infected up to that time 20 days having sex near anybody else.and it does not show this time by test.can i draw from infexted from her this way.i m worried nearly HIV..Or this is only my doubt as i m tremendously conservative and double minded person.Please abet me out.
If you be wearing a condom while she was performing oral sex, I outstandingly doubt you contracted HIV from her or an STD. She would be more likely to contract it from you within this situation, and even then, it is outstandingly unlikely unless the condom was broken.
I hope this help you.
It is not credible that you contracted anything while having oral beside a condom. You could just own some other type of general infection. Consult a physician for proper diagnosis.
- Is there anything you could do to make breast bigger without surgery or pills?
- Does it hurt? Girls only?
- How do I prevent myself from fainting in sex ed?
- I feel that my chest feels pressure and my throat feels tighten and I need air,what can it be?
- What cause this?
- What are these brown spots?
- I have a miscarriage & later a d&e, and the dr said no sex until my checkup- what around anal sex?
- Question something like birth control! serious answers individual.. PLEASE HELP