i am wondering if when women start goin gthru menopause can it make them enjoy thyroid trouble? If so why does this happen? Is is something to do beside hormones?
Also are there ways we can comfort our thyroid function better or properly withour prescription medications? any supplements or things we can transport? thank you
Menopause is a stage in duration when a woman stops having her monthly time of year.It is a normal piece of aging, marking the expire of a woman's reproductive years.Get enough calcium. A woman going through menopause wants 1000 mg to 1500 mg of calcium a day. Avoid excessive amounts of saline to reduce bloating associated beside hormonal changes. More information and remedies at http://useinfo4.blogspot.com/
But I've have a thyroid problem for 4 years and now within peri-menopause and only a moment ago 40 :(
Virgin Coconut Oil is supposed to help alot but I individually won't just give somebody a lift an alternative - use both together to see if you can reduce the amount of meds you can hold.
Thyroid/Menopause, both = hormone conflicts :(
- how do i keep calm at school?
- Is this because of the IUD or something else?
- Well ive only had sex with 1 person and i found him extremly repulsive im 13 and its bin multiple times and it
- What the HECK is wrong with me? I'm 4 dayz late and now i have a brownish discharge?
- Why is my vein within my hand so big?
- I havnt have my spell but and unexpected things are hapening what are the signs of have your spell appreciation?
- Are these pregnancy or getting ur time of year symptoms
- Help! loosing bulk on my milieu thighs!?