Fibromyalgia and her period. Any suggestions?
My daughter is recently diagnosed. I know this is a hit or miss point when it comes to treatments, but I was wondering if anyone have any suggestions for dealing with the misery that comes beside the excruciating monthly periods? Also, does the birth control pill minister to or just form the symptons worse?
the pill is usually a pious idea, you and your daughter should converse to her dr. about it
- im scared i mite be pregnant?
- HELP!! How can u tell that you have warts, trichonomiasioses or just a urinary tract infection?
- help wow i have alot of discharge like wut do i do it smells bad and i get self consious soo plz help me?
- looking for womankind website in Columbia MD21045?
- What the heck??..!!..abet
- Boobs?! (Girls just please!)?
- Why can't I orgasm?
- Hi Me and my boyfriend want to hold sex but we enjoy problems?